I wanted to share a quick meal that you can throw together in a matter of minutes for those days where you just don’t have time to cook. Kids love them, so it’s a family-friendly dinner that everyone will love!
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- non-stick cooking spray
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- Spread 1 tablespoon ranch dressing on a tortilla.
- Place ½ cup chicken, ¼ cup cheese, ¼ avocado and a little bit of cilantro in the tortilla, then roll up the tortilla, folding in the sides.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Spray a grill pan (or panini grill) with non-stick cooking spray. Place grill pan on stove-top over medium high heat. Grill both sides of the wrap until grill marks start to show (about 1-2 minutes per side).
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more healthy recipe ideas?
Black Bean Chili
Recipe adapted from Chicken Avocado Burritos